Sierra Madra South Expedition
Tour Puerto Vallarta's beautiful southern region and witness as the palms turn to pines as you journey to through the Sierra Madre Mountains to witness the hidden treasures of Puerto Vallarta! At an elevation of more than 2,000 feet, you will visit the 16th century village of El Tuito and soak in its rich history and cooler mountain air. Along the way, you'll stop for a tour of the world famous Vallarta Botanical Gardens. You'll visit regional highlights that give y
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Please view and print your BookIt.com vouchers to provide to the Vallarta Adventures Representative upon arrival at the redemption location. BookIt.com will confirm the date and time you selected at the time of your booking with Vallarta Adventures. Please ensure to contact Vallarta Adventures at least 24 Hours prior to travel to reconfirm your reservation(s) and redemption location. Redemption location is at one of the Vallarta Adventures Offices located in Nuevo Vallarta, Marina Vallarta, or the Puerto Vallarta Pier. What To Bring:
- Light Sweater
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
- Money for Souvenirs & Photos
- Insect Repellent
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- A full refund without penalty shall be given if activities are canceled at least seventy-two (72) hours prior to the scheduled activity. No refunds for cancellations inside of 72-hours.
- If you miss the tour because of not being on time, no refund will be given.
- Tours are based on availability and are subject to changes based on tour volume.
- Pregnant woman and people who have severe back, neck or heart problems are not permitted to participate on this activity.
- Participants must be a minimum age of 8 years old to participant on this tour.