Dolphin Odyssey at Miami Seaquarium
Family/Friends of participant(s) must purchase Dolphin Observer in order to watch.
First, you’ll learn about these magnificent marine mammals in an interactive and educational classroom presentation before you put on a wetsuit for the fun filled, deep water interaction with a dolphin. As a ‘Dolphin Odyssey’ participant, you’ll have the opportunity to kiss, hug, dance, rub and get up-close to these friendly mammals. You’ll also ha
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Admission to the park is included with all dolphin interactions, those with vouchers are welcome to come as early as 9:30 am and stay all day. Please check in at the Dolphin Harbor Window located at the main entrance of the park. Vouchers must be present at the time of check in. There will be no admission allowed without a voucher. If you have forgotten your voucher, or are unable to print, please contact BookIt.com directly for assistance.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- 14 participants maximum per session.
- Cancellations made more than 30 days out from the swim date are eligible for a full refund. Reservations within 30 days are non-refundable and subject to a $25.00 reschedule fee for any changes. Reservations within 7 days cannot be rescheduled. Subject to availability. Refunds will be given in the event that we are unable to confirm your reservation.
- For the Dolphin Odyssey Program, all Participants must be 52” tall barefoot– NO EXCEPTIONS. (52” = 4’4” = 132cm) .
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not permitted to participate.
- No jewelry or cameras are permitted in the water.
- For your safety and to better serve you, we must be informed in advance of any physical or mental limitations or necessary medical devices. These reservations are handled on a case-by-case basis.
- For the safety of the dolphins, participants and trainers, any participant who fails to follow the rules set by Miami Seaquarium shall be removed from the session and no refunds will be issued.
- All participants must be able to read and comfortably understand English or provide an in-water translator.
- You must be comfortable in the water, and be able to tread water to participate in the Dolphin Odyssey program.