WonderWorks - General Admission
This once top-secret laboratory was located in the Bermuda Triangle, then during a horrendous tornado it was ripped away and carried to Orlando, Florida. Come to find out the tornado was created by scientist that were trying to find answers to the unexplainable. The power from the tornado is still in the laboratory!
Dare to enter the only upside down attraction in Central Flori
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
After purchase, you must print out the activity voucher and present at admissions counter in the lobby. There will be no admission allowed without a voucher. If you have forgotten your voucher, or are unable to print, please contact BookIt.com directly for assistance.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Non-refundable, non-transferable.
- Children 3 and younger are admitted free of charge.
- Lazer-Tag, the video arcade, and parking fees are not included in the listed rate.
- Closed toes shoes are required for the ropes challenge course.
- Child rates are available for those between 4-12 and seniors 55+.