Horseback Riding From Cancun Hotels
This tour begins in the stables of Maroma. Depending on your experience with horses you will be assigned the horse that best suits you. Then, we will start the tour through the jungle on a journey about one and a half hour towards the beach. Once we reach the beach you will take a walk along of the beautiful beach (the horses doesn’t get into the water). At the end of the tour you will able to enjoy cold water or soft drinks. Chips and sauces will also be available in the restaurant called "Reef." While waiting for your transportation back to y
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
If you purchased airport transportation with Best Day Travel, you will receive an invitation to meet with your Best Day representative upon your arrival in the Cancun airport. During that meeting, you will exchange your voucher(s) for Best Day coupons, as well as reconfirm your reservation. If you did not purchase transportation, please call the Best Day Travel main office to schedule a meeting with a tour representative to exchange your voucher(s).
What to Bring:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- A cap
- Bathing suit
- Extra money
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- A full refund without penalty shall be given if activities are canceled at least seventy-two (72) hours prior to the scheduled activity. No refunds for cancellations inside of 72-hours. If you miss the tour because of not being on the time shown on this voucher, no refund will be given.
- The maximum weight for this activity is 220 pounds.
- Due to safety reasons pregnant woman, persons with recent surgeries or back problems are not allowed to participate in the program.
- The minimum age is 6 years old. Children under 18 years old will need an adult to sign their release form.
- Open bar, lunch, souvenir picture, and lockers are not included.