Spirit of Washington D.C. Dinner Cruise
Quite simply, a Spirit dinner cruise is the perfect night out. A vibrant setting enhanced by dazzling city sights and harbor lights. An evening filled to the brim with festive cuisine, an interactive DJ, live performances and dancing. For a party of two to a small group of friends or coworkers, or a grand affair for up to 450 guests, this is the most unique moving experience of Washington.
Sit back and relax on one of the climate-controlled decks. Dine
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Please print your Bookit.com voucher and present to Entertainment Cruises at departure location. There will be no admission allowed without a voucher. If you have forgotten your voucher, or are unable to print, please contact BookIt.com directly for assistance.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Non-refundable, non-transferable.
- Cruises and departure sites are subject to availability.
- Beverage packages are available at an additional cost.
- Dress Code: Dinner Cruises - For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button down shirt. For women, nice slacks, Capri pants or a sundress is recommended. Although allowed, we strongly discourage collarless t-shirts, jeans, shorts or sneakers.
- "Boarding Time" is the earliest our guests may board the ship. Typically we begin boarding 1/2 hour prior to the "Cruise Time.” Tickets may be picked up at our dockside kiosk up to one hour prior to the cruise.
- Minimum Participant Age: 13 Years Old