Bateaux New York Dinner Cruise
You’ve never seen New York’s world-renowned skyline quite like this. On the Bateaux New York Dinner Cruise, you will see the most up-close views, separated only by glass windows and water. Experience creative plated dining prepared fresh daily, a splendid variety of live music for dancing, and outstanding service. You can be certain this magnificent all-glass vessel will leave a lasting impression.
Savor an exquisite dining experience where
rates starting at
ADD TO MY ORDER
Need help? Call us Toll Free!
Your reservation will be automatically processed with Entertainment Cruises. Please print our your activity voucher(s) after purchase and a BookIt.com Representative will contact you directly to confirm your reservation. Be sure to ask the BookIt.com Representative any questions that you may have in regards to your cruise.
On the day of the cruise, present your voucher(s) to the Entertainment Cruises staff at dockside kiosk located at Pier 61, Chelsea Piers, up-to one hour prior to your cruise.
If you experience any issues or are unable to print your voucher(s), please contact BookIt.com Customer Support at toll free (866) 969-9880.
Detailed directions to Pier 61 will be provided on your voucher after your booking is complete.
Terms & Conditions for this Activity
- Cruises and departure sites are subject to availability.
- Coffee, Tea & Ice-Tea Included.
- Alcoholic Beverage packages are available on board at an additional cost.
- Cruises not available on July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve.
- Menu maybe subject to change
- Voucher required at time of check-in
- Non-refundable, Non-transferable
- Dress Code: For gentlemen, we recommend dressy casual attire such as nice slacks and a collared shirt. For women, dressy-casual attire. Dark or dressy Jeans are acceptable. However, we strongly recommend no casual jeans, t-shirts, shorts, athletic shoes or flip flops at any time.
- "Boarding Time" is the earliest our guests may board the ship. Typically we begin boarding 1/2 hour prior to the "Cruise Time."